Listen up! Here’s a casting call for people who have an interesting story about rescuing a dog in Southern California. Good People Casting wants to hear from you.
The company, along with the ASPCA, is casting a Subaru commercial and is looking for people who have rescued their dogs from any of the following shelters:
- The Amanda Foundation
- Burbank Animal Shelter
- Downey Animal Shelter
- A Los Angeles City Animal Shelter
- A Los Angeles County Animal Shelter
- City of Long Beach Animal Shelters
- Doggy Smiles Rescue
- Inland Valley Humane Society
- The Basset Hound Rescue
- Broadway Barks
- Coalition of Pet and Public Safety
- Downtown Dog Rescue
- The Hilaroo Foundation
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation
- Jason Debus Heigl Foundation
- K9 Connection
- Karma Rescue
- The Lange Foundation
- Mercy for Animals
- The Michelson Foundation
- Native American Humane Society
- The Ozzy Foundation
- Voice for the Animals
- Wags and Walks
- Whiskers and Tails
They are looking for an interesting or compelling story about why you rescued your dog or how he or she has affected your life. To participate, you must be available for filming around Aug. 14 to 16.
If you want to respond to this casting call or want more information, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “ANIMAL LOVER” in the subject line.
- Your name, the city where you live and the best phone number to reach you.
- Tell us your dog’s rescue story
- Where did you rescue your animal(s) from
- Your dog’s name and breed
- Photos of yourself and your rescues
- Your availability for filming around Aug. 14 to 16.